- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms.
- Transcribe information into required electronic format.
- Scan documents into document management systems or databases.
- Check completed work for accuracy.
- Store completed documents in designated locations.
- Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks.
- Print information when needed.
- Maintain logbook or records of activities.
Admin,Office Clerk,Data entry,Clerk,Typing,Documentation,customer service,Front desk,Receptionist,Healthcare,Medical
- Data Entry
- Typing 40 WPM
- High school
Collabera is a Global Digital Solutions Company providing Software Engineering Solutions for the world's most tech-forward organizations in the areas of Engineering, Cloud and Data/AI. With its roots serving the engineering needs of the world's most recognized businesses in Technology, Financial Services, Telecom and Healthcare, Collabera today operates across 60 locations in 11 countries, serves 30% of the Fortune 500, and has exceeded the industry growth rate by 3-4x for several years.
BusinessView all jobs at Collabera
Get fresh Transaction Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.