Supply Chain Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $10 Hourly
Job Title: Supply Chain Coordinator
Duration: 6 months - potential to extend or convert
Location: Santa Clarita, CA AND Seattle, WA (Will be working remote)
The coordinator position within Supply Chain is responsible for order fulfillment and expediting of essential on-board supplies for the various brands under this client Group.
The coordinator main responsibility is the processing of master order requisitions sent timely by vessels.
This role will typically be challenged with ensuring that requisitions are submitted timely by vessels in
accordance with action lists and vendor lead times.
- On time vessel order submission
- Vendor compliance
- Logistics requirements
- Providing on time and detailed reports to vessels of vendor scheduled deliveries
- Resolving vendors discrepancies
- Ensuring on time vendor payments in accordance with terms
Skills and Qualifications:
- Education: Associate degree with emphasis on Business or Supply Chain required and/or preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with knowledge of computerized purchasing systems like Crunchtime, MXP, AMOS
- Ability to execute written and verbal communication clearly.
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain attention to detail and accuracy while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and fast paced environment
CollaberaWhy Work Here?
Collabera works with some of the most progressive clients in the industry. This is an awesome opportunity to get your foot in the door!