Please find details for this position below.
Client : Insurance
Title : Specialist Business Information
Location :Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Duration : 04+ Months (Possibility Of Extension)
HM Notes:- Candidate must have Tableau report building experience using tableau desktop, tableau server, and tableau prep, along with other data tools.
- Functions as the expert in data extraction from databases, tables, data warehouses, and other sources Observes customer operations and proactively presents recommendations that will assist customers in making decisions regarding their operations.
- Develops, produces and maintains ad hoc and custom reports for information needs and analysis. Determines the level of information analysis needed based on customer needs and data availability. Uses various data access tools to pull information for reports and analysis.
- Maintains the integrity of information in internal data bases. Using statistical analysis, identifies gaps in the data presented and makes recommendations for data maintenance.
- Retrieves data from internal and external sources and data files in order to keep internal databases current and usable. Exports information to external sources.
- Determines appropriate information and analysis to be shared with customers. Shares reports and information with appropriate area of the company as assigned.
- Education: Undergraduate studies in business, insurance, mathematics or related field. Prefer degree or professional insurance coursework.
- Experience: Six years experience in a business information analysis role, or similar business related position that involves analysis, problem solving, planning, coordinating and organizing.
- Ability to effectively operate a personal computer with business software applications for data import/export, manipulation, reporting and analysis.