Collabera Hillsboro, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Duration: 8 months approx
- Programmable Systems Group, Validation Enabling Tools team is Iooking for an engineer to help manage the daily flow of software being developed across the globe. This person will be responsible for maintaining the health of the software repositories, ensuring that the software can be successfully built and is working all the time, as well as creation of Docker Containers, and updating Best Known Configuration packages.
- Responsible for ownership of delivering the software to - Various internal teams and organizations, ensuring that all incremental changes and patches are synchronized to different build IInes and build systems.
- Also responsible for ensuring that software being developed by external - Vendors and teams is properly sanitized, integrated and shared.
- Responsible for producing periodic builds of the software and making it available for - Various - Validation teams and coordinating the flow of defect fixes into the stable build IInes.
- This person needs to be enthusiastic about Leveraging automation of software patch and build management and enhancing existing processes to improve them continuously and guide the team members within and outside the organization to sound practices. Additional Skills and or education: Expertise in managing software configuration systems IIke GIT for android.
- Integrating software patches developed by other team members, creating full and partial software releases suitable for quality teams, merging the final changes into the main repositories for - Various customer and release IInes. Developing automation scripts to automate the process of code flow, patch management as much as possible. Be passionate about automation in general. GIT, GERRIT, Android, Ansible, Jenkins, Continuous Integration systems, Python, Perl, IInux, - VirtualBox, ADB, Fastboot, Eclipse
- 3-5 Years of experience with Git for android
- 1-2 years of experience with continuous integration systems IIke buildbot, Jenkins etc
- 3-5 years of experience working with IInux, unix
- 1-2 years of experience with python, perl etc for developing cron jobs, automation scripts etc
- BS in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a relevant engineering discipline
Please reach me at (973) 494-0941 or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about this position.
CollaberaWhy Work Here?
Collabera has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” for 8 consecutive years.
Works under close supervision to answer routine questions regarding company products and services. Responds to customers by following standard scripts and procedures. Answers initial customer calls and answers routine questions Responds to customer concerns by following standard scripts and procedures Directs callers to appropriate resources and personnel Solves simple customer problems Escalates complex questions to more senior representatives Documents customer concerns and escalates concerns to appropriate channels in a timely manner High school diploma or equivalent vocational qualification. Less than 1 year of experience Demonstrates strong customer service and communication skills.