Hiring Senior UI/U Designer @ Remote role #LI-Remote
- Designs creative solutions for real world problems that help people and organizations thrive
- Crafts user scenarios, user flows, information architecture (IA) and pixel-perfect mockups and prototypes that include compelling interactions for websites, mobile apps, native apps and more
- Prototype, test, and iterate on designs; evaluates usability of existing systems as well as preliminary designs
- Identifies, evaluates, and recommends solutions using advanced architectures and technologies to facilitate rapid development and implementations. Work focuses on reliability, scalability, framework of technology for more complex initiatives. Global focus on emerging technology, future vision, and investments.
- Experience with or background in visual design
- Advanced UX/UI design skills
- Online portfolio of in-market examples of successful user interface design, focused on web and mobile
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, life-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques
Experience in design tools such as Creative Cloud, Sketch, Miro/Mural, InVision a must
Why Work Here?Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.
Collabera has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” for 8 consecutive years.