Title : Customer Service Representative (Level III)
Location : Las Vegas, Nevada 89144
Duration : 12 Months Project (Possible Extension) Schedules:
Training will be 6 weeks | 10/5 – 11/13 | Monday – Friday 11:00 am – 7:30 pm
Permanent Schedules as follows: (Need to fill all 8:00pm closing schedules first) *Permanent schedules go into effect on 11/16 following training
Tues – Fri 11:30am – 8:00 pm, Sat 8:30am – 5:00 pm. Off Sunday Monday
Mon – Thurs 11:30am – 8:00pm, Sun 8:30am – 5:00pm. Off Friday Saturday
Mon – Thurs 4:55am -1:25pm, Sun 4:55am – 1:25pm. Off Friday Saturday Initially you will be required to work from home and/or
remotely in this role and will require the following:
• Internet Service Provider at home (no public WiFi or Internet)
• Sufficient room to set up a laptop, monitor, keyboard mand mouse
• Comfortable space to work for a full shift
• Quiet, private and SECURE space in which to work Job Description:
This is an inbound contact center Client Services role.
The candidate must have extensive experience delivering an exceptional client experience, must be able to fully resolve complex problems, must be able to de-escalate difficult scenarios and multitask using multiple systems, processes and procedures.
This role requires candidates to be able to handle back-to-back calls in a fast paced, managed environment, fully understand several banking products, advocate for digital self service options and adhere closely to compliance requirements.
Strong attendance is necessary for all training and scheduled shifts.
Candidates must demonstrate integrity & professionalism for financial services industry.
Typically requires 1-2 years of experience assisting with complex servicing scenarios.
• Extensive client experience, inclusive of problem resolution, ownership and de-escalating difficult scenarios
• Ability to navigate multiple systems to service callers, Skype, Outlook & Web based systems.
• Strong ethics, integrity and attendance history Min 6 months customer service experience, Financial Services experience preferred, Contact Center experience preferred & more than 1 year tenure at one employer. csr,customer service,representative,customer support,inbound,outbound,calls,incoming,outgoing,call,banking,finance,insurance,claims,ccr,customer care
Why Work Here?Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.
Collabera has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” for 8 consecutive years.