Summary of position:
- Across the Minimally Invasive Therapies Group of client, we have deployed an exciting new technology that automates the proposal generation and contract agreement processes. The new platform is Apttus’ Configure Price Quote (CPQ) tool, which is fully integrated with SalesForce.com. The CPQ Configurator will work closely with the IT and the support teams to provide a resolution on issues that are raised by the field and assist with project enhancements.
Typical daily duties include:
- Work within SalesForce.com and Apttus CPQ to assist with configuration, pricing and workflow processes.
- Coordinate the assignment of more difficult resolutions to the appropriate technical resources.
- Quickly learn the key functionality of MITG Apttus CPQ and SalesForce.com
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure issues are resolved.
- Develop an understanding of the field sales contracting mechanisms and templates, and how field sales reps use tools to prepare contracts and amendments.
- Create fields, page layouts, workflows, field updates, record types and visual force pages in SFDC.
- Create and modify contract templates using Apttus X-Author CLM.
- Set up complex bundles and product configurations to meet business requirements.
- Modify profile and permission set access, as needed.
Education required/ preferred:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- Implementation of Apttus CPQ in a SFDC environment
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification
- CPQ Apttus Certification
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Adaptable team player with the ability to work with all functional areas.
- SalesForce.com knowledge.
- Accurate, detailed and organized.
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Proven track record of attaining organizational and personal objectives.
- Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned. Provides administrative support to the sales function such as preparing sales and/or expense forecasts, budgets and quotas; coordinating sales meetings; etc. Conducts statistical analysis on sales data and information to ensure optimal sales execution and attainment of growth objectives. Develops territorial sales quotas in accordance with the profit plan. Maintains online sales and marketing system, verifying the accuracy of the data and acting as liaison with information technology in identifying and resolving problems. Instructs sales, marketing managers, field area managers, and support staff in accessing sales and marketing information. Prepares and controls commission incentive budgets for a particular district or region. Performs sales calculations on sales incentives. May administer the field sales forecasting system, which provides management with current product sales potential.