Remote Banking Fraud Analyst
Collabera Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Investigate and decision daily incoming claims using multiple systems and tools; resolve differences; answer service requests and inquiries received from various channels.
- Associate is expected to meet or exceed department level benchmarks for productivity and quality.
- May provide support and training to other analysts within the department.Has thorough knowledge of the Claims Analyst function and handles more complex cases which require analytical and problem resolution skills.
- At least 1 year of experience preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a Claims environment
- Knowledge on Reg Z or Reg E claims is helpful but not mandate
- Should have basic understanding on how fraud, billing dispute, ATM, Debit Card, Credit Card claims process work
- Need to investigate and research into claims and report back
- The fraud & claims experience MUST BE within a financial services/banking industry
Reg Z,Reg E,Regulation Z,Regulation E,billing dispute,ATM,Debit Card,Credit Card,claims,claim,fraud ,financial services,banking,Claims Analyst,Financial crimes,Financial claim
CollaberaWhy Work Here?
Collabera has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” for 8 consecutive years.
Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.