Job Title: Program Manager III
Duration: 12 months with possibilities of extension or conversion
Location: Remote – Will need to go in to the office as soon as it is open! Located in Downtown Austin, Texas
Need a Program Manager for the User Support/Technical Support team. Once you will be hired you'll have to do the Support Job for 1 or 2 months before taking over as a manager.
• Managing tier 3 support team – (8 support employees on the team). This teams goes in to logs to look at codes and diagnose problems from their websites.
• At least 4 to 5 years of experience managing a team.
• Experience with logging and troubleshooting problems – they need someone who is technical enough to debug problems.
• Ability to work within a multi-functional team, uniting disparate groups across engineering, product management, and sales in support of a common goal.
• Experience with Salesforce.
• Experience with Excel, G-suite(Sheets and Presentations/Data).
• Strong time management and multitasking skills.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Coming from another tech company
• A perfect fit would be someone who has experience with a startup and enterprise sized companies.
• Bachelors Degree
Program Manager,Project Manager,Managing,Salesforce,Excel,G-suite,Sheets ,Presentations,Technical Project Manager,Technical Program Manager,IT Program Manager,IT Project Manager,Functional Project Manager,Functional Program Manager,Cross Functional Program Manager,Cross Functional Project ManagementPandoLogic. Keywords: Sales Program Manager, Location: Austin, TX - 78701