Program Manager / Project Manager (LIBOR Transition)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Collabera: Excellent job opportunity for Program Manager / Project Manager (LIBOR Transition)
Location: NYC, NY (Hybrid schedule)
Duration: 12 Months Contract, possible extension
Rate: $70/hr to $75/hr
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5-10 years relevant experience in a global banking environment
- Experience in coordinating and / or delivering large scale transformation programs
- Experience in senior stakeholder management
- Financial markets product knowledge
- Understanding of LIBOR and its implications within the industry (desirable)
- Manage LIBOR transition team to complete the LIBOR transition.
- Oversee all client communications and internal policies / guidance - Outreach queries / responses ensuring adherence to Conduct risk guidelines.
- Monitor Industry and Regulatory deadlines and represent the business on calls and reporting metrics.
- Roll out of monthly / quarterly training - Track attendance at training sessions relating to LIBOR transition.
- Plan end-to-end delivery for the relevant businesses
If interested, please send an updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CollaberaWhy Work Here?
Collabera works with some of the most progressive clients in the industry. This is an awesome opportunity to get your foot in the door!