- The main role of the Member Experience Manager is to manage the development, review and approval of Medicare beneficiary plan-related communications as required by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). This client-facing position will work closely with internal Product and Account Management partners to understand client requirements in order to develop a communications approach that meets the client requirements.
- The scope of programs handled by this person will include, but is not limited to, annual update of our main suite of customizable plan documents used in each of our clients' member enrollment package, welcome kit, and annual renewal package. The Member Experience Manager will function independently as a member of the team, and also work in partnership with our Marketing Operations Team as needed, to ensure all communication content meets CMS, client, and Client requirements, and are mailed in order to meet CMS-mandated time frames. In addition, the person in this position would be responsible for ensuring all production forms and matrices are completed and provided to Marketing Operations as a part of ensuring flawless execution of the communications and/or mailing.
- Manage client requirements and the development of member communications within a defined scope.
- Oversee the development, review and overall timelines for assigned portfolio of clients.
- Prioritize and maintain project schedules for all materials to understand status and timing as well as assess and mitigate risks.
- Provide Marketing Operations with the appropriate document releases and mail package contents and specifications.
- Minimum of intermediate level Word and Excel skills and ability to work with a variety of web-based tools
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects concurrently under tight timeframes and extreme pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to follow documented processes and work instructions
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight timeframes
- Ability to work in a dynamic business environment
- Ability to work well with all types of work styles
- Extremely detail oriented multi-tasker with strong organizational skills
- Strong self-starter with excellent time-management skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum 3 to 4 years communication and program management experience
- Experience in client-facing interactions
Why Work Here?Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.
Collabera has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” for 8 consecutive years.