- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Work Location: Wilmington, DE
Job Title: Technical/ Procedure Writer
- 2+ years on Technical Writer Experience in preferably in Banking Sector
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Critical Thinking
Day to Day:
- They will be given a task to change and edit a process/procedure.
- They need to find the gaps and fill those, all the while writing and documenting those.
- Along the process of filling those gaps, they need to be their own critique and find the loopholes while writing.
- They need to rewrite things a lot before submitting for review and after getting it back from the review.
- Work with different departments heads to make sure they have all the information before they can write.
CollaberaWhy Work Here?
Collabera works with some of the most progressive clients in the industry. This is an awesome opportunity to get your foot in the door!
Collabera is a Global Digital Solutions Company providing Software Engineering Solutions for the world's most tech-forward organizations in the areas of Engineering, Cloud and Data/AI. With its roots serving the engineering needs of the world's most recognized businesses in Technology, Financial Services, Telecom and Healthcare, Collabera today operates across 60 locations in 11 countries, serves 30% of the Fortune 500, and has exceeded the industry growth rate by 3-4x for several years.