- The role will be to process special distributions to participants affected by coronavirus for our Institutional 401(k) business.
- The recently passed Care Act allows approximately 3 million 401(k) plan participants across hundreds of plans an option to take a special distribution.
- Prior to deploying technology to support the new distribution via our website, we will allow callers to request distributions that will be processed manually, directly in our mainframe based record keeping system.
- We will provide step-by-step instructions to process the transactions and support to answer any questions.
• Attention to Detail
• Experience working directly mainframe based systems: MLII preferred but Bridge or PACE would be helpful
• Quick learner and able to work independently with limited supervision
• Proficient in Excel
• Familiarity with Institutional Retirement / 401(k)
• Experience working from home
Candidate may be required to go on-site to activate equipment to perform role from home.