- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
From Collabera: Excellent Job Opportunity for Customer Service Representative
Position: Office Clerk
Location: Portland, OR
Duration: 6 Months
- Perform moderately complex general human resource duties in support of either a service center or human resource department environment.
- Require considerable knowledge of company personnel policies and practices.
- Collect data and prepares related personnel statistics and reports.
- Prepare input forms for automated data processing system.
- Utilize the company's internal human resources information systems to perform duties.
- Coordinate projects.
- Furnish information to authorized persons.
- Provide guidance to all levels of employees regarding personnel policies and procedures requiring some policy interpretation.
- 2+ years of Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education..
Collabera is a Global Digital Solutions Company providing Software Engineering Solutions for the world's most tech-forward organizations in the areas of Engineering, Cloud and Data/AI. With its roots serving the engineering needs of the world's most recognized businesses in Technology, Financial Services, Telecom and Healthcare, Collabera today operates across 60 locations in 11 countries, serves 30% of the Fortune 500, and has exceeded the industry growth rate by 3-4x for several years.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Collabera
Get fresh Financial Services Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.