Hiring Network Analyst for Elk Grove Village, IL location.
Shift Timings :: Afternoon Shift Weds Thru Sun 15:00 23:30
- Responsible for supporting all Voice & Network infrastructure. Individual will handle all incident, problem and change management of voice & network related issues.
- Maintains 24x7 operation and ensures production availability of the Network & Voice infrastructure.
- Technical Skills: Experience with LAN/WAN, routing, switching, load balancers, firewall required.
- Customer Focus: Understands the expectations and requirements of both internal and external customers, acts as their advocate, and communicates transparently to build their trust and respect required.
- Teamwork: Involves working well in a collaborative setting, supporting work team by volunteering for and completing assignments, acting as a positive team member by contributing to discussions, developing and maintaining both formal and informal relationships enterprise-wide, defines success in terms of the entire team through mentoring and knowledge transfer required.
- Personal Accountability: Regularly demonstrates personal accountability for their decisions, their actions, and the actions of their team and domain; answers to customers or leadership when outcome does not meet expectation required.
- Dedication: Involves demonstrating a desire to dedicate time and energy to accomplish goals, tasks, assignments, etc. Will do what it takes on a 24x7x365 basis to support the operation required.
Experience with LAN/WAN, routing, switching, load balancers, firewall required