Mobile Test Lead
Collabera Englewood, CO
- Expired: 17 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mobile Test Lead
Contract through end of year; extensions & full-time possible
Location: Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Interview Process: 1. 30-minute phone screen with Channa
2. WebEx interview with Angela (Channa’s boss) and team
COVID Update: 1-2 weeks per month onsite rotations, remaining time remote; will fully go back onsite at some point
- 5-10 years QA experience (strong automation)
- Lead or management background
- Mobile testing experience (Android/iOS)
- Selenium, Espresso, Katalon, Swift, Protractor, or Appium
- Offshore coordination
- Cable background
- IP Video
- Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications.
- Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution.
- Works on projects of high complexity within one or more development environments and on multiple programs/systems as a test lead.
- Leads onshore and offshore teams.
- Functions a subject matter expert for a single program/system.
- Leads the team through effective delegation, training, and motivation.
- The Quality Assurance Test Lead has the ability to track multiple test efforts simultaneously and to be able to synthesize the results in fast paced environment.
- Delivers quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners.
CollaberaWhy Work Here?
Collabera has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” for 8 consecutive years.
Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.