o Applies Software Engineering Patterns to Solve Problems
• Experience with CI/CD process and version control systems
• Experience with Open Source and Big Data is a plus
• Experience with the design and implementation of software networks.
• Experience with software design and web programming.
• Experience with design and development of Java EE Application using MVC pattern.
• Working experience of Spring core, Web & Data access module (or any other ORM framework such as Hibernate/ EJB).
• Experience with designing and implementing RESTful Web Services and Micro-services design principle using Spring Boot or a similar framework.
• Good understanding of RDBMS concepts, entity modeling and SQL query (MySQL and/or MS Sql Server).
• Hands on experience of unit and integration tests to demonstrate robustness of delivered work.
• Good experience in Code review process by following functional, non-functional requirement and ensure consistent code quality.
• Experience with Source/Version control systems like GIT - Bitbucket and project tracking tool JIRA.
• Exposure to build and release process and tool. (i.e. Maven/ Gradle/Ant, Docker, Bamboo/Gitlab)
• Experience with basic Linux commands.
• Lead a technical team and mentor junior engineers on design and implementation.
• Proficient in Java 8
• High-level project management skills and ability to solve complex software system issues
o Specification and management of coding, usability and quality standards.
o Interpreting requirements into application designs.
o Agile development through collaborating with QA and Business Analysis team members.
o Evaluating and learning new technologies that would provide business value.
o Ensuring the quality, architecture and accuracy of released code
o Take ownership of the assigned applications.
o Be an individual contributor (very hands on) as well as able to guide and mentor team members
Java,JSF,Java Script,REST API,Hibernate,MySql,MS Sql Server,SQL,Eclipse
Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.