Industry: Health care
Job Title: Customer Service Associate Representative
Duration: 3 Months
- Plays a key role in maintaining our 40,000 + plan population, ensuring our customers are serviced at a high level, and that their documents are appropriately tracked and protected.
- Answers incoming calls from customers, responds to inquiries, and accepts premium payments via phone.
- Keeps excellent notes in member QCare record.
- Executes demographic and PCP changes per customer requests.
- Assists Enrollment Specialists with outbound requests for information.
Excellent organizational, interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills
One or more years of customer service experience in a Call Center environment.
Demonstrated capability of driving individual performance results in a high volume production environment.
Demonstrated ability to listen and respond effectively to customers with complex service issues.
Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with others and contribute as an effective team member and technical coach.
Ability to manage multiple tasks and special projects.
Ability to work collaboratively to remove barriers and create a positive customer experience.
Must be able to type 65 to 75 words per minute
High School graduate or equivalent- required; college degree with equivalent work experience – preferred.
Enrollment, Call Center,customer service,Healthcare,Medicare,Medical