- Help callers and customers understand our business a little better. Topics would include answering benefit questions, claims questions, guding on the appeals process, guding on initiating authorization for pharmacy/medical calls, documenting and guiding with complaints, payment inquiries, and other customer service common questions.
- Make it easy for customers to work with us. Take ownership of their issues and do your best to resolve them over the phone the first time, every time.
- Be an advocate for health and wellness. Educate customers on disease management programs and make recommendations on the right healthy living programs for their needs.
- 1 years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems required;
- Intermediate proficiency in Office Suite; high level capacity to multitask independently and on a computer
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology a PLUS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management focus
- High School Diploma or equivalent required,
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
1 years of customer service experience,Knowledge of Medical Terminology a PLUS