Reach out to me at 973-581-3154 at your earliest convenience and share your resume at email@example.com
Industry: Health care
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Duration: 6 Months (Possibility of extension on business need)
- We are open all holidays except for Thanksgiving Day and December 25th.
- There could be overtime requested/required.
- Training class will start 10-19-2020. Training hours will be 8:30 to 5:00 PM (local time) on the first day.
- Perfect attendance is required.
- WAH, due to Covid, but be back in office; must be local to office
- Help callers and customers understand our business a little better. Topics would include answering benefit questions, claims questions, guiding on the appeals process, guding on initiating authorization for pharmacy/medical calls, documenting and guiding with complaints, payment inquiries, and other customer service common questions.
- Make it easy for customers to work with us. Take ownership of their issues and do your best to resolve them over the phone the first time, every time.
- Be an advocate for health and wellness. Educate customers on disease management programs and make rec
Why Work Here?Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.
Collabera has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” for 8 consecutive years.