Experience: 3-5 years creating presentations (EX. - on-brand, typography, balance), marketing and infographic samples/experience
Advanced capabilities in Powerpoint/presentation design. Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat. High proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word or equivalent programs.
Above skills generally gained through completion of a degree in graphic design or related field, plus a minimum of 5 years’ design experience.
Need to have production Background, very high pace (Multiple project a day and dead-lines), Pre-press and in design
· Advanced skills in presentation design
· Strong print/digital production skills. ie. File packaging, color management, preflight or prepare files for print, work with printers and press checks and troubleshoot issues
· Expert knowledge of design elements, typography, balance, hierarchy and color usage. Strong conceptual, illustrative and layout skills.
· Demonstrable strategic thinking, problem solving and decision making skills. Must be able to translate written ideas into designs.
· Strong customer service orientation, a team player with the ability to communicate clearly and establish collaborative working relationships with all stakeholders and work partners.
· Must demonstrate ability to successfully deliver high-quality, innovative, on-brand and strategic print and digital solutions on time.
· Edit or make changes to existing files and provide deliverables quickly and efficiently
· Manage multiple projects from start to finish; Must be able to work and meet quick/tight turnaround times
· Must be organized and able to own, update and manage assigned projects in internal project management tool.
· PC and Mac Proficient.