Duration: 03-04 months contract project
- Performs advanced, diversified and confidential secretarial and administrative duties in support of a Senior Vice President or higher level position.
- Day to day calendar management
- Daily folder prep with scheduled meeting support documentation
- Daily email screening and management
- Push critical communications to NRI team
- Coordinate and schedule Hearsay content posts
- Email Supervisor review
- Booking travel accommodations, creating itineraries and managing supporting documentation
- Expense report preparation and submissions
- Expense report review and approval for the NRI Leadership Team
- Prepare bi-weekly cabinet agendas and build monthly NRI team call agendas and prepare speakers
- Build bi-annual all associate team meeting agenda, schedule and prepare speakers, coordinate meeting logistics with food & beverages and location
- ADHOC administrative asks from NRI Leadership team including agenda preparation and meeting scheduling
- Decision-making skills to evaluate, recommend, and implement solutions to work processing problems.
- Verbal and written communication skills to correspond and interact with all levels of management, external company executives, customers, and other contacts.
- Ability to proofread own work and work of others for content and format accuracy.
- Intermediate mathematical calculation skills.
- Expert ability to operate personal computer and business software including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and Outlook.
- Ability to train and supervise employees in all aspects of office administration.