- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Client: Fortune 500 (Banking Giant)
Role: Escalation Representative (Hybrid role)
Project Location: Salt lake city, UT 84116
Project Duration: 06-12+ Months (Possibility of Extension)
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8-5
• The resource will be supporting retail service products to research and resolve escalated complaints.
• Handle customer service calls in order to resolve in the most satisfactory manner for all parties concerned.
• Calls are non-routine and require deviation from standard screens, scripts and procedures.
• May respond to faxes and emails. Must have the ability to communication effectively.
• Will be referencing account information to assist with questions and determine repayment options.
• Ability to research, take notes, and document complaints"
• Strong communication skills with the ability to de-escalate customers over the phone
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills - candidates will have to manage a pipeline of complaints"
• Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information"
• MS Word, MS Excel".
CollaberaWhy Work Here?
Collabera works with some of the most progressive clients in the industry. This is an awesome opportunity to get your foot in the door!
Collabera is a Global Digital Solutions Company providing Software Engineering Solutions for the world's most tech-forward organizations in the areas of Engineering, Cloud and Data/AI. With its roots serving the engineering needs of the world's most recognized businesses in Technology, Financial Services, Telecom and Healthcare, Collabera today operates across 60 locations in 11 countries, serves 30% of the Fortune 500, and has exceeded the industry growth rate by 3-4x for several years.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
Websitehttp://www.collabera.com View all jobs at Collabera
Get fresh Hybrid Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.