- Analyzes designs and prepares functional specifications for information systems solutions which address business requirements
- Provides comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management at the highest technical level through all phases of the system development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Participate in technical design documents and solution overview documentation
- Responsible for facilitating business requirements gathering and translating into system requirements, when required.
- Clearly define systems work scope and objectives based on Business Requirements.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective approach.
- Translate Business Requirements into systems functional specifications and active participant in system design specifications.
- Provide systems expertise to system users, business partners, and other internal/external customers including trouble shooting issues, as well as, identifying and correcting inefficiencies.
- Provides input and coordinates test strategies and plans.
- Tele-Health technologies experience
- Knowledge in Epic tele-med framework CAL
- Base knowledge in network infrastructure
- Rally agile management application experience
- Experience with HL7 interface specifications a plus
- ALM testing management application experience or similar
- Clinical office workflow experience a plus
- Working knowledge of SharePoint or Confluence for team collaboration
- Experience developing asset management workflows and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Developer, or related field required.
- Thorough understanding of the system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge in Epic modules or Epic certifications in: MyChart, ECL, Welcome, EpicCare, ECSA
Why Work Here?Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.
Collabera has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” for 8 consecutive years.