Our client - one of the leading aerospace companies located in Victorville is looking for an EHS Specialist.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepares compliance and technical reports to meet Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) regulatory requirements.
- Acts as primary site interface with regulatory agencies.
- Prepares and submits permit applications.
- Performs program reviews, investigates incidents and provides corrective action to prevent reoccurrence of incidents.
- Evaluates workplace hazards.
- Provides input to new business opportunities and facilities projects to ensure compliance.
- Conducts education and training to support regulatory and business requirements.
- Evaluates impact of new regulations on company operations.
- Reviews vendor, contractor and supplier activities for EHS compliance for site processes and program goals.
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master 4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
Health & Safety,safety,training,EHS Compliance,EHS
. , Location: Victorville, CA - 92394