Work LocatJob Title: Technical - Data Analyst/Programmer II Job Description: Position is full time remote & can be located anywhere in US **Must be able to understand and interpret Pharmacy claims data to qualify for the position** Must have experience with the following applications: SQL Server, Power BI, Tableau, Impala SQL and HUE. Must be able to work independently and have strong communication skills. Must be able to load reports into database (ETL) Day to day responsibilities will include supporting enterprise wide reporting requests. Reporting and analytics will be primary job function. Summary: Access and integrate data from the various Client Healthcare systems (QNXT, Medlnsight, (pharmacy,etc.), create actionable management reports that can be used to analyze costs and quality, analyze results and identify opportunities to manage costs and improve quality. Report observations to manager, pointing out areas of concern inaccuracy, cost trends, and efficiency. Essential Functions:
- Extract and upload information including large data sets from various systems to support team needs.
- This resource is utilized for ad hoc requests for pharmacy, medical expenses, and enrollment data by other members of the team.
- Assist in preparation of reports produced regularly to support executive decision-making.
- Research and analyze report results identifying opportunities and trends.
- Develop efficient reporting methods.
- Support team members when additional analytics are required for medical costs.
- Ability to be a self-starter, motivated, energetic worker with an interest in learning the healthcare system or other BI software.
- Knowledge of healthcare and prescription drug claims data
- Proficiency with MS Office, Including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to use data cubes to extract data and reports from Medlnsight.
- Basic level of programming is desired.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Maintain regular attendance based on agreed-upon schedule
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Required Education: BA or BS in Biostatistics, Public Health, Statistics, Mathematics, or Health Care or related field required. Required Experience: 2-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with MS Office applications required, especially strong Excel skill.
- Skill with SQL or SAS.
- Alternate programming experience may substitute.
- Experience with data management and analysis preferred.
- Must have strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Some experience in health care industry or pharmacy claims desired.
SQL,SAS,SQL Server, Power BI, Tableau, Impala SQL and HUE,pharmacy claims,pharmacy benefit,ETL
Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.