- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Client: Fortune 500 (Banking / Financial Giant)
Job Title: Fraud & Claims Operations Representative
Duration: 03 months (With possible Extension)
Location: Hillsboro, OR 97006(Onsite)
Shift: Tue - Sat (08:00AM to 05:00PM)
- Support team performance in identifying control failures in bank processes, procedures, customer, or colleague decisions.
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within fraud and claims functional area.
- Perform complex operational tasks, including review, verification, and identification of customer transactions to detect and prevent fraud, policy violations or resolve merchant disputes in order to mitigate and recover losses.
- Provide subject matter knowledge and interpretation of procedures to less experienced staff.
- Interact with fraud and claims functional area on a wide range of information as well as with external customers
- 2+ years of Customer Service, Financial Services, Fraud, or Investigations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Collabera is a Global Digital Solutions Company providing Software Engineering Solutions for the world's most tech-forward organizations in the areas of Engineering, Cloud and Data/AI. With its roots serving the engineering needs of the world's most recognized businesses in Technology, Financial Services, Telecom and Healthcare, Collabera today operates across 60 locations in 11 countries, serves 30% of the Fortune 500, and has exceeded the industry growth rate by 3-4x for several years.
BusinessView all jobs at Collabera
Get fresh Fraud Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!