Customer Service Representative
- Expired: June 17, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Industry: Internet Services
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Duration: 3 month(s)
Location: Helena, MT 59601
Comapensation : $13/hr
Typical Hours: Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5:00 PM
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Listening to recorded calls and evaluating for accuracy based on set expectations.
- Ensure claims information is entered accurately into MMIS system.
- Reviewing all Enrollment Broker, Provider Relations entries for accuracy.
- Ensures productivity meets or exceeds services and quality standards
- Verify File Update Requests (Furs) are entered into the system correctly and responded to within contract requirements.
- Verify the timeliness of processing claims through document control.
- Covering for front desk admin as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Quality Assurance experience preferred
- Medicaid or Health Insurance experience preferred
- Ability to work well with people under occasional stressful and demanding conditions; develop and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of individuals; identify when to ask for help and be willing to ask for help when appropriate.
- Must be a self-starter that is unselfishly motivated and able to demonstrate the initiative to meet business/department needs.
- Must be able to show commitment to consistently doing high quality work and occasionally going above and beyond.
- Able to embrace coaching and feedback from peers and management.
- Must have the ability to operate general office equipment, MS Office products as well as specialized software.
- Follow procedures expected of all staff and act in a professional manner.
- Some overtime may be required
For more information, you can reach me at 973-494-8202
customer service representative ,call center ,customer care ,call ,inbound,outbound,quality assurance ,quality
BusinessView all jobs at Collabera