Industry: IT Services
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Duration: 3-5+ month’s possibility of extension
Work Location: East Hartford, CT 06108 (Work from Client Site)
- Ability to provide Exemplary Customer Service and achieve results through respect, empathy, knowledge and commitment.
- Knowledge of Medicaid and managed care programs.
- Basic understanding of a call center environment and quality monitoring processes
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Consumers and co-workers.
- Ability to problem solve through analysis and ongoing feedback.
- Ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Data entry skills to include accuracy and spelling
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines; flexibility under pressure
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to maintain self-control under stressful situations.
- Ability to work independently and maintain accountability
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in use of computer, including MS Office Suite and telephone system
- Bilingual capabilities a plus
- Ability to type at least 40 WPM.
- Knowledge and operational experience in Medicaid and/or CHIP programs a plus.
- General knowledge of public health, Medicaid and human services systems preferred
Minimum Experience Requirements: (Either of the Below)
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Two years experience in call center environment preferred.
- Two years experience in a healthcare field preferred.
Should you have any questions, feel free to call me on <973-494-8202>Other,research,Leadership,Training,Billing,Typing,Commitment,Empathy, WAN,Microsoft Office,Interpersonal Skills Other,call center',customer care,call ,inbound,outbound,bilingual ,spanish
Why Work Here?Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.
Collabera has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” for 8 consecutive years.