- The mission of Customer Service (CS) is to provide compassionate, knowledgeable and efficient service to consumers and healthcare providers.
- The CS Representative is a critical role, responsible for providing resolutions to customer inquiries from multiple channels as well as data capture for customer trending and product issues.
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking in a high-energy environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills – verbal, written and listening
- Computer Skills – MS office suite, Basic/Intermediate (Outlook, Word, Zoom, Skype)
- Accountability/Responsibility – Takes ownership of both successes and failures.
- Process Knowledge – Understand procedures and processes.
- Adaptable – Positively embrace different situations and provide options
- Communication Skills – Employ strong listening skills and convey information clearly to audience using a tone that balances friendliness and professionalism.
- Professionalism – maintain composure by demonstrating patience and restraint.
- Position information positively while utilizing call handling skills.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Prior customer service experience required - Desired, 3-5 years.
- Previous pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Position requires the use a phone w/headset and sit for extended periods of time.
- Arrive to work on time and adhere to schedule
- Basic understanding of standard call greetings and situational call handling.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and verbally.
- Process product replacements for healthcare professionals and consumers.
- Recognize potential adverse events and product quality complaints.
- Provide exemplary service to patients, Health Care Professionals and sales reps.
- Carry out special duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to contribute to a team environment as well as function independently
- Provide timely and useful updates on orders to the customers
- Mandatory overtime when business needs arise
- Flexible schedule required
Why Work Here?Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.
Collabera has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” for 8 consecutive years.