Shift 2 is any shift starts between 12 pm and 7 pm.
- They will mainly be working on pre-paid accounts and teen accounts.
- 80% of calls are on unbankable, transaction history, replace cards, loading cards, and self-service help.
- Bilingual (preferred)- Spanish/English.
- Must have all screening test scores on the resumes.
- Call centre experience is very preferred, but they can have no call centre experience.
- 2 years of customer service experience.
- High school diploma.
- Steady job history.
Paid 4-week training.
Full schedule availability is required.
You must successfully complete a training program, including classroom instruction, computer-based lessons, instructor-led activities and on-the-job training.
Employees attending training are expected to meet Visa’s established standards for performance, attendance and conduct.