Job Title: Customer Service Rep
Location: Asheville, NC (28806)
Duration: 3 Month Contract
- The main function of a customer service representative is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- A typical customer service representative is responsible for determining the clients issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
- Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both
- Approve the resolution of customers’ service or billing complaints by authorizing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills
- Act as escalation point for clients/customers
- Approve the referral of unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Review, monitor and audit records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes
- Solicit sale of new or additional services or products
- Report on call center activities to executive level management
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills. Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Expert ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Word and Power Point
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Entry to 2 years of customer service related experience required.