Training Schedule: 10 AM- 7 PM, Monday through Friday
Full-Time Schedule: **Candidates must be flexible as once the training is complete, the schedule could change based on business needs.**
Site is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM- 7:00 PM
Client service representatives (CSRs) go beyond processing simple account transactions – you’ll listen to client needs and advise on products and services to support our clients through life events and moments that matter. Anticipate and resolve client concerns with the goal of exceeding each client’s expectations, no matter how large or small the request. CSRs work in an inbound client service contact center that requires sitting and taking calls for the entire shift, with structured breaks. Being there for our clients is our number one priority. In order to do that, we need our employees to adhere to schedules that ensure our clients have every opportunity to connect with a client service professional in their moments that matter.As a client service representative, you can look forward to
• Working in a professional, fast-paced environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking and effectively communicating resolutions in an efficient manner.
• Meeting clients in the moments that matter to fully understand the need and fully resolve their situation the first time.
• Understanding how clients engage with us using online and mobile technology, financial centers, and contact centers to guide them in ways that we can improve their financial life.
• Navigating multiple computer applications while interacting with the client.
• Listening to, understanding and providing solutions for our client's needs.
We’ll help you
• Get training and on-the-job support from managers. You’ll receive in-depth classroom training.
• Learn about core banking products and services. Understand which products/services will work best for the client throughout the relationship and how to successfully resolve client requests using best-in-class tools and resources.
You’re a person who (required skills)
• Displays passion, integrity, commitment and drive to deliver a positive, differentiated service that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Fully understands how life events can impact a client’s financial situation and is prepared to actively advise solutions and analyze/resolve complex client problems through creative solutions.
• Has a commitment to excellent attendance and proven reliability and can work the agreed-upon schedule.
• Has a dependable team-player attitude with an understanding that calls must be handled immediately, including weekends and holidays.
• Communicates effectively and confidently with all clients to make their financial lives better.
• Has the ability to engage with clients – begin a conversation, anticipate questions, actively share information using plain language, build rapport and handle objections.
• Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers and current technology.
You’ll be better prepared if you have (desired skills and qualifications)
• 1+ year of experience in the banking/financial industry. (preferred)
• 1+ year of experience working in a client service call center. calls,customer service,phone ,banking,communication