- Looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our Quality Assurance Team that performs quality audits on work that is performed by internal departments such as Provider Relations, Call Center, Claims and Program Support in order to meet the contractual obligations to the State client
- Listening to recorded calls and evaluating for accuracy based on set expectations.
- Ensure claims information is entered accurately into MMIS system.
- Reviewing all Enrollment Broker, Provider Relations entries for accuracy.
- Ensures productivity meets or exceeds services and quality standards
- Verify File Update Requests (Furs) are entered into the system correctly and responded to within contract requirements.
- Verify the timeliness of processing claims through document control.
- Covering for front desk admin as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Why Work Here?Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.
Collabera has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” for 8 consecutive years.