Commercial Mortgage Underwriter
Collabera Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Position: Commercial Mortgage Underwriter
- Client: Fortune 500
- Industry: Banking
- Job duration: 18 months (Extension Possible)
- Location: Charlotte, NC 28202 (Remote now, Onsite later)
- Work Schedule: 40 hours/week - Mon - Fri: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST
- Pay: $38.23 - 47.61/hour (Without any additional healthcare and medical benefits)
- The candidate will serve as the asset manager/credit analyst for the Balance Sheet Small Loan Asset Management (SLAM) portfolio which covers several investors including but not limited to World Savings, Community Lending Investment, Real Estate Capital Markets, etc.
- The Asset Manager is the day-to-day contact for the borrowers and assists in all loan-related matters. This includes payment delinquencies, property inspection deferred maintenance, enforcement of the Loan Note and Deed of Trust terms, late fee waiver requests, compliance document collection, payoffs, application of suspense funds.
- The Asset Manager also collects, reviews, and approves annual and sometimes quarterly operating statements and rent rolls. Also prepares for CMS and CLI senior management quarterly reports based on investor group.
- Perform basic and advanced functions to support commercial real estate servicing, underwriting, and/or asset management real estate analysis.
- This doesn’t require a lot of underwriting, but it requires some kind of portfolio management, such as if payments are not received in a timely manner or some issues with the client - they need to report it.
- They need to make quarterly reports.
- Work in a loan department with effective communication across departments and clients (borrowers)
- MS Office - Excel and Word.
- Good with data and creating reports.
- Past underwriter experience (3 years minimum).
- Good with numbers.
- Some past exp with loans department would be a huge advantage
CollaberaWhy Work Here?
Collabera has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” for 8 consecutive years.
Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.
Finance and Insurance