Call Center Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WE ARE HIRING!!!
Fresher and Entry-Level Welcomed
Under general supervision, the Customer Service Specialist performs various administrative duties while answering calls from citation recipients. Process Affidavit of Non Liability forms completed by registered owners. Generate court dismissal transmittal reports daily. Document notes received from Police Officers approving citations.
This position requires contact with citizens, police officers, and PEG staff both supplying and seeking information related to the work. The work is subject to general instructions and established routines with supervision of progress and review of results
- Answer calls from citation recipients; assist with general citation questions, how to access/use the online violation portal, questions related to traffic court, and how to process payment or appeal citation.
- Process Affidavit for Non-Liability forms received from registered owners.
- Create Court Dismissal Transmittal report weekly and submit to law enforcement agencies
- Report any equipment related issues timely to ensure they are resolved quickly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in an office environment performing clerical duties including inbound mail processing, data entry, quality control, and related administrative duties.
- Customer service experience and/or call center environment experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong PC skills in order to navigate and use multiple software platforms
- Ability to sit for long periods of time for data entry/customer service calls
CollaberaWhy Work Here?
Collabera works with some of the most progressive clients in the industry. This is an awesome opportunity to get your foot in the door!