Job Title: Call Center Representative/Customer Service Representative
Location: Lewiston, ME 04240
Duration: 6 Months
Shift hours: Mon-Fri: 7AM-4PM or 8AM-5PM
Pay rate: $12.08/hr
· The main function of a customer service representative is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
· A typical customer service representative is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
· Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
· Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
· Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
· Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
· Skills: Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
· Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
· Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
· Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED preferred.
Entry to 2 years of customer service related experience required