- As a CAD Administrator supporting our PTC and SolidWorks environment for our Product Divisions and Global Operations your technical leadership within KLA IT department is responsible for delivering solutions to technical and strategic challenges in product development so as to improve product time to market and operational excellence and create a competitive advantage through Information Technology.
- End-user support for mechanical CAD applications (PTC Creo Parametric / Intralink, SolidWorks / PDM, Creo Direct / Model Manager)
- Maintain systems availability for mechanical CAD applications, related tools and license servers
- Manage application landscape within vendor recommendations and KLA standards/best practices, in conjunction with other IT teams
- Experience in mechanical design using PTC Creo and SolidWorks
- Experience in using CAD file management systems (Intralink / PDMLink, Enterprise PDM) to support CAD designs
- Experience with Windows server management, including start/stop services a plus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Why Work Here?Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.
Collabera has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” for 8 consecutive years.