1+ years of prior customer service experience strongly preferred.
- Spanish Bilingual for 7 positions; candidates will not need to take the Bilingual Exam
- Demonstrate strong data entry and typing skills with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, including ability to use a mouse and keyboard interchangeably.
- Ability to use telephone equipment, including headset.
- Demonstrate high-level communication skills by expressing thoughts and information clearly and succinctly using correct grammar.
- Communicates information in a tactful and positive manner at all times.
- Ability to actively listen to customers, probe for clarification, and provide consultative guidance based upon customers' individual health needs.
- Ability to understand complex oral and written directions, and technical information.
- Ability to handle work volume within an environment that has a large volume of calls.
- High volume incoming queue line for agents and Medicare recipients, these calls are to set scope of appointments for Medicare Advantage Plans, verify Eligibility and providers.
- The ideal candidate must have good telephone etiquette and temperament, must be a fluent reader, and must be able to speak clearly and distinctly as many of the callers will be elderly