- This Account Installation Senior Analyst completes assigned operational tasks and provides support to client benefit requests.
- Responsibilities include handling daily request tracking, researching, running reports, provide documentation related to completion of assigns tasks and identify operational or productivity enhancements.
- Assists with more complex configurations, validations or project as needed. Tracks and reports progress to team identifying status and if deadlines are met.
- Provides support to internal and external clients by researching and assisting with resolution of benefit design and claims issues.
- Responsible for ongoing client support and consistent service driving towards client focused outcomes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated presentation skills;
- Detailed oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions;
- Ability to manage timelines and meet tight deadlines; Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions;
- Good organizational, prioritizing skills and ability to multi-task;
- Strong customer service focus; Demonstrated ability to work with other departments/teams to resolve issues
Why Work Here?Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.
Collabera has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” for 8 consecutive years.