Industry: Health care
Job Title: Case Management Senior Analyst
- Under general supervision, responsible for identifying high risk patients for behavioral health case management intervention and coordinating the delivery of cost-effective, quality-based health care services for health plan members by development and implementation of alternative treatment plans that address individual needs of the member, their benefit plan, and community resources. Interfaces with providers of behavioral health services, medical services and equipment to facilitate effective communication, referrals, development of discharge planning and alternative treatment plan development.
- Initiate contact with patient/family, physician, and health care providers/suppliers to discuss the alternative treatment plan and conduct on-site or in-home evaluations as necessary.
- Monitors, evaluates, extends, revises or closes treatment plans as appropriate.
- Evaluates cases for quality of care.
- Communicates case management decisions.
- Understands and follow policies and procedures and produces and submits reports in a timely manner.
- Minimum Requirements: Current licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or other licensed behavioral health professional in applicable state (TN) or active license in a state allowing “multistate privilege to practice”.
- Certified Case Manager
- At least Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree preferred, licensure in TN or Multistate in (RN, LCSW, or LPC) required