Banking Claims Analyst
Collabera Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Claims Analyst
Work Hours: 40 Hours per week with possible over time
- Investigate and decision daily incoming claims using multiple systems and tools; resolve differences; answer service requests and inquiries received from various channels.
- May debit or credit customer's accounts as appropriate, process charge backs or update customer regarding pending claims.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a Claims environment
- Knowledge on Regulation Z or Regulation E claims is helpful but not mandate
- Should have basic understanding on how fraud, billing dispute, ATM, Debit Card, Credit Card claims process work
- Need to investigate and research into claims and report back
- The fraud & claims experience MUST BE within a financial services/banking industry
CollaberaWhy Work Here?
Collabera has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” for 8 consecutive years.
Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.
Finance and Insurance