- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Hiring Manager is looking for minimum of Eight years Automation Engineer.
- Experience in Instrument and control system experience.
- Delta V Experience.
- Minimum of five years in the pharmaceutical, biotech industry, GMP experience.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering , Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Science preferred Five years experience.
- Masters degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Science preferred) and Four years experience.
Collabera is a Global Digital Solutions Company providing Software Engineering Solutions for the world's most tech-forward organizations in the areas of Engineering, Cloud and Data/AI. With its roots serving the engineering needs of the world's most recognized businesses in Technology, Financial Services, Telecom and Healthcare, Collabera today operates across 60 locations in 11 countries, serves 30% of the Fortune 500, and has exceeded the industry growth rate by 3-4x for several years.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Collabera
Get fresh Automation Engineer II jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.