- Daily Client Account Reconciliation - 5 Bank Accounts with multiple recons and responsibilities
- Client Statistical Data Entry, Reporting and Record Keeping
- EFT Balancing Report & EFT Returns
- NSFs and Misapplied Reporting and Reconciliation
- ACH Return/NOC Report Distribution and verification
- Daily Client Communication and Reporting
- Management Reporting and Record Keeping
- Online Banking Positive Pay Client Reconciliation
- Foreign Rate Sheet Distribution and Conversion Rate verification
- Office Postage Verification, Record Keeping and Machine Report Printing
- Client Check Postage Verification and Record Keeping
- Mail Record Keeping and Distribution
- Stop Payment Processing
- Paid Check Requests from Customer Service
- Client Manual Bank Deposit run to the Bank
- Verify and Process Client End of Month Checks for Mailing
- Additional Responsibilities as assigned
Hours are 8:00 AM to 4:30PM
- This is not a work at home position, but after training the person will be provided a personal space for work that provides physical distancing.
- For example, the last person had their own office.
The following COVID protection practices are in place:
-Employees are required to fill out daily health questionnaire on their phone to gain access to site
-Cleaning crew is using disinfectant in all areas of the facility
-Each area of the building has a hand sanitizer station
-Employees are required to distance by at least 6 ft
-Employees are required to wear masks
-Employees are encouraged to use phones to communicate with coworkers when practical
Why Work Here?Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.
Collabera has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” for 8 consecutive years.