Ab initio developer
Collabera Chandler, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Use Ab Initio ETL to create interfaces and applications to extract, transform, load, and analyze data for business intelligence purposes. You may also integrate other data analysis and organizational tools based on the needs of your client or employer. As an Ab Initio ETL developer, you may also provide support for existing business intelligence applications and interfaces.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in software development using ETL tools.
- 4+ years in Ab Initio GDE development with understanding of Ab Initio components, such as Reformat, Rollup, Scan, Join, Partition by Key, Partition by Expression, Merge, Gather, Sort, Dedup Sort, FTP, Lookup, Normalize, and Join With DB.
- 3+ years of experience as a Teradata developer who has hands-on experience in MDM.
- 3+ Agile & Scrum development experience.
- Experience with software engineering tools and workflows (i.e. APIs, CI/CD, git).
- Experience with consuming REST APIs, including OAuth 2.0 authorization.
- Proficient in writing SQL and PL/SQL including the fundamentals of data modeling and performance.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners.
- Ability to effectively gather and document requirements from business stakeholders.
- Must be a proactive & dedicated self-starter that can manage his/her own time and work well in a Scrum/Agile team
CollaberaWhy Work Here?
Collabera has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” for 8 consecutive years.
Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.