Work Location Fenton, MO
Job Title Customer Service Representative
Duration 5+ months
• Incumbent will be a member of the Payer Solutions Operations customer service team; responsible for responding to customers and providers related to products we service.
• Candidate will be responsible for maintaining call center statistics including Average Speed of Answer, After Call Work and Schedule Adherence.
• Incumbent will handle precertification calls from HealthCare Professionals and Third Party Administrator clients as well as assist customers with provider verification.
• High School Diploma or GED Required.
• Position typically requires excellent interpersonal skills, ability to understand and interpret policy provisions and strong communication skills.
• Answering phones
• Experience with prior authorization, CPT, HCPC coding preferred.
• Typing at least 50 WPM Required