Please find details for this position below:
Client : Insurance/Healthcare Industry
Title : Copywriter / Senior Copywriter
Location : Brea, CA – 92821
Duration : 03 Months + (possibility of extension)
Looking for – Writer / Senior Writer / Copywriter / Senior Copywriter / Marketing Copywriter / Senior Copywriter / Marketing Content Writer / Senior Marketing Content Writer
Hiring Manager Notes:
Comfort writing medical terminology - specifically to Veterinarians would be a plus
Some of this work will include needing to use medical terms vs. lay terms
Comfort writing both long form and short form
In both cases – concise language is a must
Understanding how to summarize medical case studies and use within persuasive copy
Would be great if they were a pet parent.
· Client is looking for a talented contract copywriter to support our Pet creative team. We hope to find someone with positive energy, intelligence, fresh ideas and passion for great work; someone who thrives on collaboration; who can take a good idea and see it through to execution.
· Qualified applicants must have superb conceptual ability and 5-7 years of experience working in a corporate marketing or advertising agency environment in a creative role. Ideal applicants will also have the ability to bring complex, sometimes technical subject matter to life with clarity and simplicity.
· Career experience should be in a creative role (writing or design).
· To be considered for an interview, a portfolio is required and should represent a range of examples demonstrating the various creative disciplines mentioned below.
Skills / Qualifications (Writer):
· Typically, seven years of professional copywriting experience
· Strong creative and conceptual skill with the ability to write effective copy aligned with strategic business objectives and brand guidelines
· Effective communication and presentation skills
· Translates information from subject matter experts into creative, benefit-driven copy that brings complex, technical subject matter to life
· Creative concepting for business-to-consumer and business-to-business marketing campaigns, supporting strategic marketing and sales objectives
· Content development for marketing collateral, advertising, direct mail, signage, trade show booths, digital, social, web and other forms of marketing and sales material (print and digital)
· Prepare and present creative concepts to strategic business partners.
Should you have any questions, feel free to call Rohit Singh on 973-774-7809 or please send me your updated resume at email@example.com. I look forward to working with you.
LinkedIn Profile Link – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohit-singh-9250b1106/