Northern Virginia's #1 Real Estate Agent Opportunity!
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.Compensation:
$90,000+ at planResponsibilities:
- Calling customers
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Track all phone, email and CRM interactions with prospective clients
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Schedule and hold open houses to meet prospects for other properties
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Constantly identifies more efficient practices for nurturing sales leads
- Consistently spearheads effective customer relations
- Utilizing the Colgan Team coaching program for prospecting, building your sphere, and having amazing sales skills
- Holding open houses to help you bring in new buyer and seller leads
- Be coachable and ready to learn
- Attend training events help by company and KW
- Coming in and using our Buffini Follow up Referral System
- Coming to Office Meetings and Colgan Team Trainings
- Being able to use technology and follow up scripts and dialogs
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Knowledgeable of the local real estate market
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Organized and quick to respond
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to hustle and learn
- Be a team player and coachable
The Colgan Team is one of the top producing real estate teams serving the Northern Virginia Area and we are on track to sell over 200 homes this year. Our innovative approach to marketing and technology has allowed us to become a leader in the real estate industry.
Our websites attract hundreds of thousands of views annually through the use of direct response and search engine marketing as well as social media. This has allowed us to create a database of over 50,000 buyers who are actively looking for homes in the Northern Virginia area.
We have built a full service real estate team specifically for residential consumers. Clients can take advantage of buyer specialists, listing specialists, marketing department, transaction coordinators, listing coordinators, client development and virtual assistants. Our real estate team structure, technology and systems are leading the way in growth and high performance.