- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k,
We are looking for a Staff/Senior Accountant to perform write-up and payroll functions as well as prepare various tax returns for individuals, businesses, and non-profit organizations. To succeed in this role, you should show interest in following changes to tax regulations and laws. Excellent time management skills are essential, as you’ll have to ensure our company meets tight deadlines.
· Prepare tax returns.
· Complete quarterly and annual payroll tax reports.
· Prepare information for financial statements and regulatory filings.
· Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals.
· Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns.
· Recommends changes to information gathering and tax filing processes.
· Research tax, accounting, or business issues related to assigned entities or projects, and formulate and provide recommendations to management.
· Perform write-up and payroll functions.
· Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
· 3-5 years of proven work experience as a Tax Accountant, Tax Preparer or Reviewer
· Technical ability to interpret tax laws and to prepare general tax research memoranda.
· Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
· Computer literacy in Microsoft Office and Quickbooks.
· Excellent analytical and time management skills.
· Strong numeracy skills.
· Keen attention to detail and demonstrated active listening skills.
· Good written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Familiarity with ProSeries Tax accounting software preferred.
· Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant subject; industry certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) is preferred.
Coley Eubank & Company, P.C.
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?