Position: Project Engineer I
Cole is a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary company providing Civil Engineering, Surveying, Landscape Architecture, ADA Transition Planning, and GIS services to our clients. Cole has a national presence with offices in St. Louis and St. Charles, MO, Frisco, TX, and Phoenix AZ.
While our offices and services span the US we take pride in our strong company culture. Cole is a collaborative and forward-thinking company and we believe in providing our employees with an active and fun work environment. We are multiple offices, one company!
Our robust benefits package includes competitive pay, group insurance, a retirement plan, paid vacation/paid time, flexible schedules and we support and encourage training and growth opportunities.
Perform entry level engineering duties, including, but not limited to:
- Assist with the production of construction plans for various projects, including residential, commercial, and municipal infrastructure design
- Analyzing and designing utility, grading, paving, and drainage infrastructure
- Coordinating project design with outside consultants and architects
- Preparing quantity takeoffs, cost estimates, and bid specifications
- Performing site visits to verify field conditions and monitor construction
- Reviewing and processing contractor submittals
- Preparing site investigation and development feasibility reports
- Resolve design conflicts; perform accountability reviews
- Maintaining project documentation
- Assist in developing project scopes and schedules
- Communicate and maintain good client communication
- Perform quantity takeoffs, shop drawing review and prepare bid specifications
Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
Excellent time management skills
Excellent organizational and communication abilities
Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Working knowledge of CAD software
It is the policy of Cole & Associates, Inc. a Missouri Corporation d.b.a Cole Design Group, Inc. in Texas & Arizona, herein referred to as "Cole" not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.